Custard apple seeds also known as Sitaphal seeds. We supply custard apple in India , we are also
Custard apple seeds for oil
Custard apple seeds for germination
Scientific Name: Annona squamosa
Size: 1 cm
Usage: Germination (not for oil extraction)
Age: Fresh(less than a year, good for germination)
Packing: 5, 10,20,25,50 (P/P)
Quick Details :
- Common name: Custard apple
- Hindi Name:Sitafal
- Botanical name: Annona squamosa
- Family :Annonaceae
Custard apple, is a common name for a fruit, and the tree which bears it,Annona squamosa Custard apple may also refer to similar fruits produced by related trees:
- Annonaceae, the custard apple or soursop family.
- Annona cherimola, a tree and fruit also called cherimoya.
- Annona squamosa, a tree and fruit also called sugar apple or sweetsop
- Annona senegalensis, a tree and fruit called wild custard-apple
- Casimiroa edulis, also called white sapote, a fruit related to the citrus.
Shop no. 1-2, Shahi Naka Road, Royal Palace, Sanjeevani Nagar, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, 482003, India