Vertiver is use as a grass for soil erosion control.Vetiver Grass an Eco Friendly Solution to Geo Synthetical Problems. This Grass help Prevents the Soil Erosion. A Herb, which grows up to a height of 5ft above the ground and reaches a root length of 4mts in a span of 3 years.
Why to purchase from Greenfield
- Guaranteed Quality: We sell high quality Vetiver grass slip. We test our slips.
- Fast Delivery: We supply slips within 1 to 2 days after unplugging.so that the plant remain as fresh as possible.
- Support after purchase: You will get a complete guide on sowing method after purchase, in case you were not very successful or have any doubt then you can discuss with our team on what you did wrong or how to make it better.
- Advantage of buying from professional firm: As we believe in long term relationship and have a big name to defend in market, you are assured of right quality at right price
- Easy Payment options: Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT/RTGS, Cheque, IMPS, Western Union, Money gram.
A Herb, which grows up to a height of 5ft above the ground and reaches a root length of 4mts in a span of 3 years.
Vetiver grass is the key element in a low cost and efficient system, for soil and water conservation, infrastructure stabilization, pollution control, waste water treatment, mitigation and rehabilitation, sediment control, prevention of storm damage and many other environmental protection applications.
This grass is the main component to all Vetiver System bioengineering and conservation applications. The plant is unique. It can be used in the tropics and semi tropics, and areas that have a Mediterranean type climate where there are hot summers, and winters are temperate.
Following are the applications of VETIVER :
- Soil Erosion
- Slope Stabilization
- Land Sliding
- Waste Water Treatment
- Mine Field Rehabilitation
- Vetiver grass also known as: Vetiver grass, vetiver grass slips, vetiver grass tillers, grass for soil erosion, grass for soil erosion protection, grass for slope stabilization, Natural Waste Water Treatment, Mine Field Rehabilitation, Spoiled Soil Rehabilitation, grass with deep roots.
- Spoiled Soil Rehabilitation