Sorghum sudan is consider best forage grass seed due to its high production. Sorghum-Sudan grass hybrids offer a solution to producing forage dry matter when an emergency occurs. They are warm season grasses, unlike most of our forage species which are cool season grasses. Hybrids of Sorghum and Sudan grass are often used in Ontario. The resulting hybrid may favour either parent, so be sure to discuss what you want from the hybrid with your seed sales person. Sorghums are known for being drought resistant. They are more efficient in water absorption because they have twice as many secondary roots per unit of primary root as corn and have only half as much leaf area as corn for evaporation. Their water requirements are the same as corn but they have the ability to go dormant during extended drought periods. Growth will begin when the rains come.
Why to purchase from Greenfield
- Guaranteed Quality: We sell high quality seeds. If we don’t have new seeds we simply say no to our customers instead of selling old seeds. We test our seeds.
- Online tracking: When we send seeds you can track them online where has it reached, and when will you get it.
- Payment on Delivery: One large order we provide facility of payment on delivery.
- Support after purchase: You will get a complete guide on sowing method of seeds after purchase, in case you were not very successful or have any doubt then you can discuss with our team on what you did wrong or how to make it better.
- Advantage of buying from professional firm: As we believe in long term relationship and have a big name to defend in market, you are assured of right quality at right price
- Easy Payment options: Credit card, Debit card, Net banking, NEFT/RTGS, Cheque, IMPS, Western Union, Money gram.
- Sudan Grass seeds specification
- Shape:- Spherical
- Size:- 0.2 cm radius
- Color: Orange
- Usage: Germination (not for oil extraction)
- Age: - Fresh (less than a year, good for germination)
- Origin: India
- Category:- Grass / Fodder / Forage Seeds
Botanical name : Sorghum-Sudan grass
Common Name : Sudan
English Name : Sorghum grass
Family : Fabaceae.